Friday, June 20, 2014

New Work

I've been working like crazy in my studio, lately. Unfortunately, I can't show the book I've been working on just yet. I do, however, have a little something to show you. I recently entered a contest and was forced to get a little creative with my illustrations. Since my scanner's not working, I ended up making sketches, taking pictures of them with my phone, and emailing them to myself. I then colored everything in Photoshop. Here's one of six panels I did for the contest:

Like I've mentioned before, digital illustration is not my strong suit, but I am really happy with the result of these latest illustrations. I will show you the whole storyboard eventually. At the moment, though, I am working on a manuscript for these characters, so I don't want to reveal too much!

Enjoy the weekend!
xo
nessa dee

No comments: