Friday, January 18, 2008

Horses, cows, and wheelbarrows...Oh my!

I just wanted to share a few pictures from our recent trip to my hometown. I grew up in a small town (one stoplight) in a house designed by my mom, with 40 acres , a barn, and a myriad of animals, including a ton of dogs, wild barn cats, feather-footed chickens, goats, calves, horses, and even an occasional wild hog. As you can imagine, it was a pretty exciting and interesting childhood. The kids love to visit my my hometown because they get to pal around with their PaPa and experience what must be like a rural Disneyland for them. While here at home, we don't even own a pet, at PaPa's they not only get play with dogs, they get to feed livestock, ride horses, and even take a ride around in a wheelbarrow! They absolutely love it.


1 comment:

Kristi Valiant said...

Ok, Nessa Dee, what kind of camera do you use? You get wonderful shots indoor and out. My Canon does great outdoor shots for me, but indoor is always tough. You probably have some amazingly expensive camera, huh? Gorgeous photos...