Monday, May 16, 2011

This morning…

I watched my kids eat donuts while munching on some fiber filled English muffin topped with peanut butter. I didn’t have to do math, though. Ha!

DSC_0122-1I helped Finn, or rather, Finn helped me pick up all of his sticks in the yard and shove them in the playscape before they became dangerous projectiles to the teenager mowing our lawn. I think hoarders might come a callin’ unless we have an intervention, but at least we’re set for the winter.

DSC_0126-1

I’m enjoying watching half of my garden grow…

DSC_0125I’m not enjoying watching the other half get eaten by some sneaky critter.

After months of looking for a sectional for our living room, we finally found one we both liked…only to discover that it’s too big for our space. Back to square one.

DSC_0127-1

Mapmaking is fun!

DSC_0123-1

Maybe I should have made a scale map of our living room before I went sofa shopping.

Guess who got bored?

DSC_0130-1Do I know where I’m going with this? Nope.

I need to throw out my Mother’s Day flowers.

DSC_0128

I still need to take down Finn’s pirate banner.

And I attempted to take a picture of myself jumping on Finn’s bed, but I hit my head on his plane, my camera died, and I gave up.

Happy Monday!

nessa dee

1 comment:

Jenna Lorelle said...

Awww, I miss you guys already. Come back!