Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy

:: happy robot ::


:: happy colors ::


:: happy curator ::


:: happy hands ::


:: happy hair ::


:: happy baby ::


:: happy, happy ::

I can't tell you how ready I am for spring. [I know, join the club]. The few teaser days of warmth and sunshine have been glorious! Between the roller coaster weather and many rounds of winter colds, we've been cooped up for quite some time. My poor little Gus has been sick for two weeks now. Every time I think he starts to improve, the cold shows it's ugly face again. But it doesn't slow him down one bit. He's still a tornado of destruction and cuteness, although perhaps a bit crankier. I've been itching to get the kids out and get some spring pictures of them, but runny noses and chapped cheeks, combined with icy conditions and a camera shy teen would equal three cranky kids and one monster mom. So, I have to settle for taking pics around the house of happy colors and a happy [semi-compliant] baby.

And with that I bid you "Happy Tuesday!"

xo
nessa dee

No comments: