Thursday, March 26, 2015

Random, Random

WARNING: You are about to witness a random bombardment of pictures from our life. If your eyes are light sensitive, or if you suffer from motion sickness, or are easily nauseated by the prospect of being forced to view a lot of pictures of someone else's goofy family life, then you might want to refrain from reading this post.






































































As you might have noticed, these pictures are from Christmas. I'm a bit behind (just 3 months or so) on posting on the "Life" portion of my blog. This is my desperate attempt to play catch up. I realized, though, that the amount of pictures I was originally attempting to post was bordering on ridiculous, so in order to preserve your eyesight, time, interest, etc., I will post a second edition of a random collection of pictures that make me smile and feel so blessed to be a part of the unique cast of characters that is my family.

xo
nessa dee

No comments: