Monday, May 24, 2010

My little spy guy

I want you to know that I had nothing to do with these pictures besides holding the camera and pushing the button. This is how I found my son the other day. The outfit, the pose, the stern look on his face…all his idea. I’m not even sure how long he was standing there, hands in pocket, leaning against the wall with his feet crossed before I came into the room.

spy

spy2

spy3

spy4

It always amuses me to see what this little guy will become each day. Sometimes he plans it the night before, and lets me know that “Tomorrow, Mom, I’m going to be a cowboy,” and other times it’s completely spontaneous. And I love watching how his concept of each persona translates into playtime. There’s never a shortage of interesting characters running around my house. It sure keeps us entertained.

[I apologize for the blurry pictures. My camera decided to stop auto focusing so there might be a shortage of posts for a while until I can get it fixed.]

**Okay, I’m a dork. Apparently there are two auto focus buttons on my camera, and while I knew to make sure one was not on manual focus, I did not check the other. Camera problem solved.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: