Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweating Buckets

I don’t know about you, but I can’t think of a better way to spend a Friday afternoon in 100+ degree weather than sitting upstairs in the sun, painting in a house with a broken a/c.

DSC_0301

One of our lovely units [the upstairs one] fail victim to the heat on Thursday night, and while it would have been much cooler [and smarter] to work downstairs, I didn’t want to risk ruining the downstairs stuff with paint. So, we painted in the room set aside for such productivity, wiping our brow all the way. I have to say, the new a/c was one of the greatest anniversary presents ever!

Here’s to staying cool!

xo

nessa dee

Oh, and if you’re wondering about the Team Jacob poster in the background…it was a joke gift to Jonathan. Does anybody want it? Frankly, I get a little freaked out with him staring at me all day.