Monday, November 28, 2011

Hello, Monday!

I hope this post finds you stuffed and thankful! We had a nice Thanksgiving holiday with the family, but now that it’s over, I’m having to wean myself off of having delicious desserts with every meal, or as a meal replacement. It’s not easy; I have a major sweet tooth.

This morning…

:: We are slowly but surely getting things decorated. The kids’ rooms were the first to get hit by the Christmas bug.

DSC_0064      DSC_0056

:: It’s been hard to keep the kids focused on school with little reminders telling them that Christmas is just around the corner.

DSC_0041

:: I have had my tree up since last Tuesday, but it’s yet to get dressed with the exception of one large Mickey Mouse ornament. It’s on my to-do list for today.

:: Someone’s been making his list, and checking it twice. Legos seem to be at the top this year. He wants every set, grandparents.

DSC_0050

:: I’m bracing myself for tomorrow. I’ll be turning #%, and I’m not ready to admit it.

Happy Monday!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: