Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello, Monday!

This morning:

:: I’m loving my view from the windows. My trees are on fire right now…a little late in the season, but so worth the wait! They wash a beautiful golden hue over the whole interior of the house.

DSC_0004

DSC_0005

:: I’m trying to figure out where I can find an old piece of driftwood and a bunch of old pocket watches to make this tree:

DSC_0034

I’ll also have to convince Finn to let me borrow his measuring stick and turn it into a star for the tree.

:: I’m going to start a collection of old balustrades to turn into another Christmas tree, like this one:

DSC_0033 

:: I’m wishing I had a fire pit like this one:

DSC_0158

:: And a little bunkhouse like this one:

DSC_0042DSC_0038

:: And a glass case full of this stuff:

DSC_0056

:: I’m thankful for the time we spent with family this past weekend, celebrating Christmas and my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary.

DSC_0131

:: And I’m trying to decide which Christmas picture to put on my Christmas cards…maybe this one:

DSC_0234

Or this one:

DSC_0238

Or this one:

DSC_0242

Happy Monday!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: