Tuesday, November 6, 2012

3 Months



 


Sweet August boy! That smile melts my heart. 

At three months, you are growing steady and strong. 
You smile all the time, and you have the sweetest belly laugh.
You love to be held [all the time] facing out so you can see the world. And what a world it is!
You are discovering new things everyday because you've learned how to put those hands of yours to work. Everything is going in the mouth now, so I have to watch what I give you to play with. 
You can almost roll from your back to your tummy, it's just getting over those broad, muscular shoulders that'll take a little work.
I'm not sure how much you weigh, but I'm guessing it's over 17 lbs. You're still growing out of all of your clothes at super speed [wearing 6-12months size]; you're definitely going to be tall like your daddy.

Sweet boy, I can just eat you up, I love you so.

xo
Mommy



2 comments:

Kristi Valiant said...

Baby rolls and toothless smiles! So darling!

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

Love our big boy!!!