Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Seed

Last summer I had the opportunity to illustrate a beautiful poem written by Jason Whitney. The story tells of a seed's journey to reach maturity and its true purpose in life. It was a wonderful experience, and I'm so excited to have the finished product in my hand... just in time for Christmas!  

Here are a few pictures from the book:





Though I worked with a publisher, the book was self-published by the author, so at this time the book is only available through him or me. 
Contact me if you would like to know more about it or would like a copy.

xo,
nessa dee





8 comments:

tammy said...

I am very interested in the book. How much is it going for?

Jenna said...

Amazing! I have such a talented cousin!

sweetheber said...

I would LOVE one too! Can you combine it with Tammy's please? She's my sister :)
Thanks,
Natalie

sweetheber said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!!

Jade said...

I want to buy it!!

Laura Tobias said...

I have several pieces of your artwork in my home and would love to add this book to our Christmas Book collection. Do you ship to APO addresses - we've moved to Italy!

Abbey said...

Yay! Love it!! I'm so very happy for you. Bring lots of copies for Christmas or tell us where we can get it.

Nessa Dee said...

Hi Laura! if you can email me at nessadeeart@hotmail.com I can get you the info on the book.

Thanks!

ND