Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello, Monday!

I hope this Monday morning finds you well! 

:: This picture is from my aunt and uncle's lake house where we spent the better part of last week. I'll tell you more about this wonderful trip and its many exciting activities, but as per usual, I have over 500 pictures to weed through and edit before I post about it. 


:: One of the many activities involved floating these handmade boats. I'm going to share the step-by-step process my mom and grandpa used to make these for a special Crafty Friday this week!


:: I'm going to be taking advantage of this travel free week to finish a few illustrations I've been working on. [Please forgive the super grainy Instagram pic. I'll take better pics for you once they're done.]

:: I'll also be spending some time with the kids in our rainy day tent.

:: And, because I can't help myself, here's one more pic from the lake house...


Happy Monday!

xo
nessa dee


No comments: