Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Toothy Grin

Gus finally has a top tooth. 
Do you see it?

Let me get you closer... 


 Oh wait, his tongue is in the way.
How about now? 

 It's there, I promise.
I'm so smitten with that two-toothy grin that it's going to be hard to get used to another pearly white joining the pair.


Okay, maybe not that hard.

I hope to be back with Halloween pics soon. We've had quite a few setbacks this month with all of us being sick on and off again for six weeks now. Poor baby Gus had the worst of it last week. He's feeling much better now, but three out of the five of us are still fighting colds. We had to put all of our Halloween activities on hold, so we've yet to get costumes together, decorate pumpkins, and buy candy. We're cutting it close, but I work best under pressure.
xo
nessa dee

1 comment:

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

What a smile!!! Love kissing that baby head.