Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Big Announcement

Well, here it is.....drum roll please......

I've opened a shop on the uber-huge venue of all things handmade that is Etsy!!


I just started my little shop a couple of days ago, and it's a work in progress, but it's open. Yay! I will be listing more items in the days to come, and as I complete new paintings. Right now, I'm offering original paintings mostly for children's rooms, but I eventually want to sell mixed media collages for the home, and maybe prints of paintings.
So, check out my little shop, and start spreading the news!
XO
Nessa Dee

1 comment:

tammy said...

I will be buying stuff!!! I am so glad that I will be able to do so. I am hoping for the little girl in red and the heavy bird. (Not to put any pressure if you didn't add those.) And who knows, I might just need something for a baby room;)