Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday...the new Sunday

Did I say I was going to post some more pictures on Sunday? Uh....by Sunday, I actually meant Tuesday. Due to some unforeseen events (Internet problems, my daughter's short-lived virus which reared its ugly head after viewing the first 10 minutes of WALL-E at the theater), time jumped and it's now 2 days after I promised to post some of my favorite color pictures. (Don't worry, the theater kindly gave us a rain check, and we went back to view the rest of WALL-E last night. I highly recommend it!) Oh, and I was safely reunited with my camera which happened to have a few more pictures on it than when I left it a week ago. I'll post about that in the days to come.
As promised, some of my favorite color shots:




I think I got a litttle carried away. Remind me to never try to narrow down 5 years worth of pictures into a few favorites again. I think it might be Wednesday already with the amount of time I've been sitting here.

ND

3 comments:

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

Beautiful pictures. The kids are growing up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see some of the "extra images" on your camera. And i agree with your mom, they are growing up too fast.

Aja said...

Great Pictures! Do you live in Chicago? I recognize the bean!