Thursday, March 12, 2009

Does Anyone Want A Dog?

I think my dog is plotting against me. I think she knows when I'm super busy and tries to sabotage me. I'm trying to get a bunch of paintings done for SXSW this weekend, and that I have no time to play with her right now, so what does she do? She digs in the muddy yard, knowing that I can't leave her out in rainy, 43 degree weather, knowing that I'll be forced to scratch her back while bathing her. But she doesn't stop there. She proceeds to dig in the mud every time I let her out to do her business. She had 4 baths yesterday. Not only that, since she used her potty time to cover herself with mud, she needed to go out right after every bath, and since I JUST KNEW she wanted to dig in the yard again, I wouldn't let her out. So can you guess what happened? Yep, she peed in the house 3 times. And she strategically targeted each of my rugs and Audrie's bed because those are more time consuming to clean up than wiping off tile. So you see, my dog is out to get me.

Does anyone want to take this thing home now that I've described some of her best qualities??


Awww, but look at that face. And those ears!



Look at those eyebrows. I can't stay mad at you.

Never mind, I guess I'll keep her.......at least until tonight. ;)

Nessa Dee

**Update: My dog just carried a spool of thread through my house. There is red thread strung from one end of the house to the other. Looks like keeping her until tonight might be a little ambitious!**

No comments: