Thursday, November 19, 2009

Space Farming Pirate

Rocket plowing…an alternative to tractors.rocketplow2 At a speed of 17,000 miles per hour, you can have your fields plowed faster than you can say John Deere. You might even have time for a quick trip to space and be back in time for supper.

rocketplow3

Plus, when your done, your plow becomes the latest accessory in male fashion.rocketplow4 Farm/space life not for you? Than try your hand at pirating. “But I don’t have a sword or a peg leg!” you might say. No need to despair. You can be just as menacing with a straw, lid, bongo drum and mischievous smile:

pirate2 pirate3

xo

nessa dee

2 comments:

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

Rocket plowing... I think you're onto something there! And I like the hefty-sized peg-leg. That's the one I'd want. Who decided one-legged pirates had to walk around on one really tall high heel? Ouch.

gma said...

He,he,he... It´s so funny!All of your pictures are as good as your illos and crafts.

I don´t know if you like blog awards, anyway I already gave you two. Feel free to take them or not.
Hugs!