Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Houses

We’re about to embark on a one night camping trip with friends. We’re facing a chance of thunderstorms and an approaching cold front. Pray for us.

While lying in my tent, I might be dreaming of warmer dwelling places like these bright houses in downtown Austin. I love funky colored houses. I think, if Jonathan let me, I would live in a bright green house with a red door and white outer trim and black accents. Or maybe a red house with a black door. But really, any one of these houses will do.

bluehouse

sagegreenhousebluenredhouse

mintgreenhouse

beigehouse

hugetree

countrybluehouse

yellowhouse

khakihouse

ferngreenhouse

orangehouse

yellowchair

tanhouse greenhouse

I think this last one’s my favorite. Bright green, aquamarine, a pop of orange on the wreath, and disco balls. Perfect.

I’m in love.

nessa dee

2 comments:

Asja said...

I really enjoyed seeing all this happy, colorful houses! Thank you for sharing.

tammy said...

These houses are amazing!!! One must be very happy to live in such happy houses.