Monday, June 6, 2011

Finn’s Room

Someone has been begging me to paint his room for the past month…no months…no year, so last week, when he was away, I finally started. Here’s a sneak peek:

DSC_0003

For size reference, I called Finn away from one map…

DSC_0018

to pose with the other…

DSC_0010

It’s not done yet. If you recall, I still have to add all of the stuff mentioned here:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Finn, do you want me to paint a big map on your walls with pirate ships in the water and cowboys on the land?

Finn: Yes, and I want me fighting the cowboys.

Me: Oh, you want me to paint you as a cowboy, fighting the bandits?

Finn: No, I want me as a pirate fighting the cowboys. And I want me flying an airplane, and me on the moon, and me as a police officer, and some Halo guys, and a robot, and a rocket ship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Twill be a challenge, a challenge I’m not sure I can tackle, but I will give it my best.

xo

nessa dee

1 comment:

Les said...

How did you do this? Did you get stencils? It's pretty great!