Friday, July 15, 2011

Distracted

Every once in a while I find my self searching for a specific pictures amongst the thousands we’ve taken over the years. It’s never a good idea because it always ends with me looking at the sweet baby pictures of my ever-so- quickly growing children. Then, I have to watch their baby videos, and then, before I know it, two hours have gone by and I’m in tears. [Good tears.] I always stumble upon favorite pictures and wish that I had started blogging long before so I would have a journal of those sweet times.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the early days of Finn:

DSC_0374

DSC05963

finnbaby

DSC06165

Maybe one day I’ll journal what I can remember, but right now I have to get back to work. I’ve found myself distracted again.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: