Monday, July 11, 2011

Super Awesome Mega Tent

I think in the history of all handmade tents built by kids, this has to rank in the top ten. I don’t remember any of my tents ever being so elaborate and well thought out. It spans our entire gameroom.

DSC_0063

DSC_0065

It has individual rooms designated for sleeping, lounging, dining, and working.

DSC_0072

DSC_0069

DSC_0071

DSC_0070

DSC_0074

It even has interior windows, a pet kennel, and an alarm system [a squeaky toy that gets stepped on upon entering the tent].

DSC_0067

DSC_0077The last couple of nights Jonathan and I have been forced to climb into this place to bid our kids sweet dreams. We’ve had to force them to come down for breakfast each morning.

I think they enjoy they’re home within a home.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: