Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello, Monday!

Today…

:: We are reading about an important historical figure.

DSC_0016

::I’m once again looking at different floor samples. It’s funny, I don’t remember them looking so blurry.

DSC_0029

:: We’ve been playing Bananagrams, though not as it was intended.

DSC_0013

:: I’m searching for inspiration on how to address my almost empty studio’s storage needs.

DSC_0021

:: I’m searching for the gumption to weed out the unnecessary craft stuff that won’t be going back into my studio. [But I might use that one day!]

DSC_0023

:: I’m hoping to list a few things in my shop.

DSC_0195DSC_0204

:: I finally framed some watercolors we bought in the Cayman Islands. Here’s what Audrie looked like when we bought them:

DSC01378-1

Hopefully it won’t take me 8 years to find a place to hang them. But when I do, I’ll be sure to take a picture of Audrie to document her age at the time.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: