Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello, Monday!

Today...

:: We're trying to ease back into school for the year.  It was not my original plan, but the thought of starting back full force in a couple of weeks seemed more daunting.


:: I found this book for August just days before I had him. I had to buy it and hoped that we would stick with the name 'August' once we saw him, otherwise it would be just another alphabet book.


:: Audrie took these pictures, and I love them.




:: I should have been cleaning my living room [of which half of the junk out belongs to the hairy member of our family who can't pick up after herself]...


:: Instead, I decided to take pictures of  a certain little guy. I'll share more, but here are a couple of my favorites...




Happy Monday!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: