Thursday, January 3, 2013

First

About that last resolution of mine...my plan is to not reduce the amount of blogging I do. Compared to a lot of people, I barely blog at all, so reducing an already scarce amount of blogging doesn't make for a good journal. Actually, I hope to blog more, but I need to be more efficient at it, like maybe blog at night after the kids go to bed, or early in the morning before they wake up. Right now, I just blog when I have a few minutes to sit at the computer, but it's rushed, and always takes longer than expected, the baby's usually crying while I'm trying to finish, or I'm ignoring the kids. I don't like blogging that way. It's no fun all around.
So efficiency is the key. 

While I'm figuring out the best time to blog [which is not at this moment, by the way], I have a bit of catching up to do. It will take a few posts, as I don't have time to edit photos at the moment, so we'll start with someone's first taste of food....  


xo

nessa dee
 

No comments: