Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What's this? A craft project, you say?!

Yes, yes, I finally got around to getting a craft project done, and the most amazing thing about it [besides the fact that I'm actually posting a craft project after so many months] is that my as of late reluctant crafters are still outside, crafting away.

I call this one "Fingerprint Balloons" and I totally ripped it off of Pinterest. You can check out the original craft here. It's pretty self explanatory...you just dip the tip of your finger in paint, and print it on your paper. Then, with a fine-tipped marker, draw a bunch of balloon strings for your fingerprints. You can even attach them to an object like a bicycle, a person, a penguin, or a house ala UP.




The hardest thing about this project was getting the sticky price tag off the frame for the poor quality photo op.

Happy Crafting!
xo
nessa dee


No comments: