Saturday, August 24, 2013

Confession

Remember this silly picture I posted on Monday:

I have a confession to make. I might have edited the photo a bit.  It actually looks like this:

That's my brother in between us. We were at our cousin's wedding when we took these and I think they're hilarious. Jonathan and I took some together, just the two of us, but I think Jon took those to work because I can't find them, so I was forced to alter these. I felt guilty, though, and needed to confess. Also, I wanted to explain why I was leaned so far over in the pictures. Well, now you know why.

Phew. I feel much better. 

Here are some more, for your entertainment:


xo
nessa dee

1 comment:

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

I love the look on August's face. Y'all broke him in good. The photo booth was fun.