Monday, July 13, 2009

On the Easel

This little whimsical house finally made its way into my shop.

pink1

I’ve held off listing it because I liked the way it looked in the kid’s bathroom {see pic below}, but it was never my intention to keep it. So, it’s listed, waiting to find a new home that isn’t mine. {sniff, sniff}

pinkpaisley2

I’ve also been trying to find the time to work on paintings for the Blues on the Green summer concert series. The Etsy Austin team has snagged a booth for the entire event, and we have a variety of artisans out there each concert to sale their wares and promote their shops. I’ll be out there myself on July 29th, hopefully with a lot more stuff than you see in this pile. {and hopefully the paintings will be finished!}

pupbird

If you’re in the area, stop by and see me, do some early Christmas shopping, support local and buy handmade!

xo

Nessa Dee

No comments: