Thursday, July 2, 2009

This One’s A Keeper

If you were to come to my house, you might notice that there aren’t many pieces of children’s art like you see in my shop hanging in my house. I’m notorious for making art to sell, but never taking the time to create pieces for my own home, or my own children. Well, I finally sat myself down and made a piece to go in the kids’ bathroom. The idea was Audrie’s, and she has several other ideas for a whole matching set. I don’t know when or if I’ll get to the other paintings, but the fact that I made one to keep is a big accomplishment. Meet Miss Umbrella Bird:

umbrellabird5

umbrellabird3umbrellabird2 umbrellabird4 She’ll be hanging in the kiddos’ bathroom soon, and I’ll post pics once she’s up. And speaking of posting pictures of rooms, I had some requests after this post to show pictures of my kids rooms and I plan to soon…I just have to add a few finishing touches before I do so.

xo

Nessa Dee

2 comments:

tammy said...

I love those yellow boots on those skinny legs.

Momo said...

Splish! Splash! I like!