Sunday, December 20, 2009

Run

We just got back from celebrating our first of three Christmas celebrations in my hometown. We came back for a quick breather and to get a few more things done at home before we leave tomorrow for round two. I’m going to be running around hopefully marking the last few things off my list, but I’ll probably look more like a chicken with its head cut off. Speaking of running, Finn had a lot of fun doing just that when I was trying to get their Christmas portraits. It was a bit difficult trying to stay in front of him and snap some pictures all while running backwards across unfamiliar territory, but I survived and against my nature, stayed on my feet.

run5 run4 run1 run2run3

I wish I could smile like that when I run. I don’t even think I could if I made the effort. When I run, I look like a fish out of water trying to catch my breath, and the sound I make when doing so, well, I’m sure I’ve been mistaken for an angry hippo. It’s not pretty.

Well, enough comparisons to animals today.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: