Monday, April 12, 2010

Four

Finn officially left the world of toddlers today and has joined with the ranks of preschoolers. Everyone tells you when you become a parent that it goes by quickly, but I really think that time sped up for this one. I can’t believe that he’s four already; that my baby’s not a baby anymore; that my toddler’s not a toddler anymore; that these little toes…

toes

have become these big feet…

feet

that these tiny hands…

finnbaby1

now fill our own…

hands3

that this sweet face…

hat

has become this beautiful, messy-haired boy…

finn

that at once your sister looked like a giant next to you…

finnanda

and now, not so much…

a&f

It seemed like only yesterday when I first met you…

birthday1

And now, you’re four…crazyeyes

Happy birthday, my dear, sweet, silly boy.

I love you.

mom

4 comments:

Jade said...

uhhh yea, this pretty much made me cry! lol!

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

What a special scrapbook of memories you're creating with your photos and words-- both of which strum on my ol' heartstrings. Keep 'em coming, sweetie.

Kelly said...

Very sweet! How quickly they grow!

Kristi Valiant said...

Your Finn is just the most darling boy! And of course, I love your photography. I'm thinking of entering my baby girl in the Parents magazine cover contest. I think you should enter Finn: http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/2010-parents-cover-contest/