Friday, September 24, 2010

Print Fever

I don’t have a Crafty Friday craft project prepared for today due to the fact that my Crafty Friday participants weren’t feeling so hot this week. Actually, they were feeling very hot, too hot, 102 degrees fever hot. Can you believe all they wanted to do was lay around the house and watch movies, and they didn’t want to do craft projects?? Wouldn’t have been my choice.

In turn, I’m left without a craft for today, but at least my sweeties are feeling much better thanks to all that rest, some Tylenol, and a lot of ice cream. [I followed the old saying:: "Feed a cold, give a fever ice cream.”] So what are you going to get today besides my ramblings? Some new prints!

These three guys are joining the shop today:

wisdom-yellow

wisdom-blue

Stitch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on another note, I just wanted to wish my dear, sweet mom a happy birthday, today! You’re an inspiration to us all, Mom. I love you very much!

DSC_0107

If you don’t know my mom, she’s a school librarian and an author of four, soon-to-be five books. Check out her sites and her books:

http://donnavancleve.com/

http://shelfmouse.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ll be out of town for a long weekend, and while I strive to blog when I’m gone, I probably won’t.

Until next week,

nessa dee

1 comment:

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

That pix needs some major PhotoShop work on it-- chin, cheeks, skin--- oh, just draw a caricature! Thank you, sweetie. Love u much.