Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Unpractical Joke

I know, I know, this post was supposed to be DC Day 2, but I think my computer is playing an April Fool's joke and hiding the vacation picture folders from me. I told the computer, "Ha ha, you got me!" and then asked for my pictures back, but the thing refuses to comply. I think it likes seeing me suffer. Hopefully, after this day of trickery ends, the computer will give my pictures back and we'll laugh about it years later, but if this ruse continues, I might have to start making threats. Trust me computer, you don't want to see my dark side.

In the meantime, I'll post some pictures that I can actually find. These little guys are my latest works. They were recently commissioned to coordinate with this Pottery Barn Kids bedding. They were a lot of fun to put together.






See you tomorrow with vacation pictures, I hope.
Nessa Dee

2 comments:

Eric Barclay said...

Wonderful owls! Love the patterns and textures and the faded 'HOOT'.

Anonymous said...

Are these owls for sale? My daughter (Ava-Sophia) is crazy for owls and we are wanting to surprise her with a bedroom make-over..bhgilmer@yahoo.com