Monday, April 6, 2009

DC Day 5

Well, we've come to the end of our DC trip. Day 5 was spent lying in bed, enjoying breakfast, packing up, and getting some last views of the sights from the car ride to the airport. I'm sure you don't want to see pictures of us stuffing our faces at the breakfast buffet. That's boring, or maybe it's amusing, we don't have any regardless. Instead, I will present a black and white montage of repeated subjects I came across while searching through a plethora of pictures. Enjoy.

Stairs:






Escalators:



The Metro:




Hot Dogs:




Pictures of People Taking Pictures:







Well, that about sums up our trip. I have to say that all of the people you see in that last group of photos contributed to the photos from the last 5 days. I can go back and label who took what picture, but that would be long and tedious, like going through 3000 pictures to figure out which ones to put on the blog. You'll just have to guess.
Thank you Aunt Sugar Daddy for giving us these wonderful memories!
xoxo
Nessa Dee

1 comment:

tammy said...

Those pictures are amazing! It felt like I was looking through a photography book. I love DC and now I am craving a hot dog from a street vendor.