Saturday, April 11, 2009

3

Three years ago we celebrated Easter the day after you came home from the hospital.


This year, your birthday is on Easter.
It's hard to believe that it's been three years already. You're growing up so fast. You can talk my ear off. You use words like "defeat" and "lovely" and "I suppose." You're stubborn. You can melt me with a smile. You make me laugh everyday. You tell knock knock jokes that don't make sense, and they're funny. You can dance like Elvis. You can beat me at Memory. You tap your toes while listening to music. You're a cowboy on Monday, Batman on Tuesday, a knight on Wednesday, an astronaut on Thursday, Superman on Friday, Mr. Fix It on Saturday, and wear a tie on Sunday. You play a mean guitar on your golf club. You have the most hilarious fake laugh. You don't let me forget night night prayers. My kisses make your boo boos all better, and if I can't get to you quick enough, your kisses suffice. You sneak into our bed every night. I cuddle you every morning. You're my sweet, sweet boy.


Happy birthday, Mr. Finn Maximus!
I love you so much!
Momma

3 comments:

Susan Roeder said...

Happy Birthday, Finntastic! Hope you had a wonderful day with the people who love you sooo much and that you had "massive" fun! I love you, Aunt Susie

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

Beautifully said, Ness. Does a major tug on my heartstrings. I especially love the "surprise" at the party that y'all hid so well from us. Still in shock about that, but a wonderful shock. Love you all so much.

get zapped said...

Such a darling post! And sweet, beautiful boy. This brought a smile to my face. Thank you.

Fantastic photos, too.